Our Horus Origin ring is a true conversation starter. You won't get away unnoticed. And the best thing of all, you'll feel so comfortable while at it.
Intended to evoke the power and elegance of the Peregrine Falcon and the Egyptian God Horus, it is the reminder of our true divine essence.
- Ring lays sideways resting on the neighboring finger.
- We suggest wearing it on any finger you like, always facing toward the pinky finger. That way the rings fold over in a natural way.
- Band width 7mm/Face width 15mm/Side length 37mm
- All jewelry is made to order in NYC atelier with love and care
- Please allow 4-6 weeks before ready to ship
- Sustainable and ethical, using only recycled metal
If you need to Rush your order, please let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it happen
Gold Bronze is a special alloy from the bronze family. It tarnishes less than brass, and has a warmer, more noble gold color