Horus Pinky Pincher ring is inspired by my life long fascination with pirates. I wanted to be one when I grow up. I always thought their eye-brow ring was the coolest. For me it represents the freedom and refusal of conventions. Pincher ring is meant for the pinky finger, and to be worn sideways. So that who ever wants you, can pull you in little bit closer. It also nestles with all other rings from the Horus extended family.
- Available in Gold Bronze and Sterling Silver
- Band width 7.5mm/Face width 13mm/Total Height 33mm
- All jewelry is made to order in NYC atelier with love and care
- Please allow 4-6 weeks before ready to ship
- 10K, 14K and 18K Gold available upon request
- Sustainable and ethical, using only recycled metal
If you need to Rush your order, please let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it happen